The importance of continuing professional development cannot be undermined because it ensures you continue to be competent in your profession. It is about the skills and knowledge that you gain for both personal development and to progress in your career. Professional development ensures that:
- you keep pace with the current standards in your field of work.
- you maintain and enhance the knowledge and skills you need to deliver a professional service to your customers, clients and the community.
- you and your knowledge stays relevant and up-to-date.
- you become more effective in the workplace. It serves as a stepping stone for you to advance in your career and move into new positions where you can lead, manage, influence, coach and mentor others.
- you have increased public confidence
NIT offers a number of professional development training courses to meet the rising demand of various industries. We have handpicked our expert team of trainers from the industry based on their skills, experience and training capabilities. They are active in the industry and therefore fully informed about the latest developments in the market.