|icon-building RTO Number: 41143
|| icon-sitemap Study Mode: face-to-face
| icon-clock-o Duration: 10 Days in 2 Weeks*
|| icon-flag-checkered Locations: Perth City
|: every Monday Start Date
||: Weekday Evening Batch – 6pm to 9pm, Monday to Friday Class Timing
|Fees and Charges
|| every second Monday Preferable Intakes:
*The applicant may opt for individual classes if he or she has prior sat for IELTS.
If you are an international student looking for long-term courses, refer to IELTS Test Preparation.
Book a Free Trial Session Book Your Course Now
Credit card payment available for online booking. For other options such as bank transfer and cash payment, please call 08 6269 2300 during business hours.
Our new courses are starting from 12th November 2018.
This intensive IELTS course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced level students who need to achieve an IELTS score for entry to university or for migration purposes. It focuses on giving students a clear understanding of the IELTS test and the skills and strategies they need to be successful. The course is organised around a series of topics that match those commonly found in the IELTS Test such as technology, society and the environment. As this is an intensive –focused class, students are encouraged to attend a minimum of 5 days a week.
Our IELTS exam preparation course delivered here in Perth is designed to best prepare you in achieving the desired score. At NIT, you will:
- Get free consultation and assessment
- Get personalised attention from the tutor
- Small class sizes
- Be able to target your weaker areas to improve on
- Be taught by a dedicated and experienced IELTS exam preparation teacher
- Take practice tests using past papers, with answer guides and trainer feedback
- Learn the skills and techniques to achieve the desired score
- Not incur any additional fees including materials and enrolment fees
- Get invigilated mock test so as to better prepare yourself for the real test day
- Enjoy the convenience of our location as we are located 5 minutes from Perth CBD and 5 minutes from the popular café strip along Beaufort Street
- Free parking around the campus.