APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Apply: We accept online application only. Complete online application form and submit all required documents before deadlines of the intended intakes.
- Admission assessment:
- NIT will assess the application to check if the applicant meets the entry requirements.
- An interview with the applicant via Skype or Google Hangout (for offshore applicants) or face to face (for onshore applicants) may be requested to verify applicant’s suitability for the applied course(s).
- Depending on the applicant’s country of origin, NIT may require the applicant to fulfill Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements (which includes completing Financial Capacity Form and GSE Form).
- Receive your Offer: Successful applicant will be issued a Letter of Offer with terms and conditions of offer and details of fee payment options.
- Accept your Offer: The applicant must read the Letter of Offer including embedded International Student Agreement carefully to make sure all details are correct. To accept the offer, the applicant must submit a signed copy of the offer (by dating and signing each page of international student agreement including student declaration and consent section) and deposit initial fees.
- Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE): Once you meet the conditions of your offer and have paid the required fees, NIT will issue you a CoE directly or via an education agency. You’ll need to apply for your student visa after receiving your CoE. Contact your education agent or Australian Embassy/High Commission to find out more about the visa application process.